I edited the following documents and many others not listed here (mainly those not available online). Often authors ask for my feedback on their document’s editing, structure, or formatting; those documents are not provided here because my contributions were much more minimal than those listed below.
A ♥ indicates that significant rewriting occurred as part of the editorial process.
A ♦ indicates that I’m attributed in the acknowledgements.
A ♠ indicates that I laid out the document in Microsoft Word using a client or organization’s existing style scheme for formatting.
A ♣ indicates that I laid out the document in Microsoft Word using a style scheme I created specifically for that document.
- Women in Resource-Poor Settings Are at Risk of Inadequate Intakes of Multiple Micronutrients (Journal of Nutrition) ♦
- A Palestinian MFI takes a Commercial Loan ♠
- Developing a National Policy Framework for the Microfinance Sector in Palestine ♠
- E-Banking Challenges and Opportunities in the West Bank & Gaza ♠
- ESAF & the Banking Sector ♠
- ESAF & the Microfinance Sector ♠
Program Planning Tools
- Alternative Sampling Designs for Emergency Settings: A Guide for Survey Planning, Data Collection and Analysis ♦
- CMAM Costing Tool
- Designing Participatory Meetings and Brownbags: A TOPS Quick Guide to Linking Development Practitioners (in English, French, and Spanish) ♦♠
- Nutrition Program Design Assistant: A Tool for Program Planners: Reference Guide ♥♦
- Nutrition Program Design Assistant: A Tool for Program Planners: Workbook ♥♦
- Supporting Communities of Practice: A TOPS Quick Guide to Linking Development Practitioners (in English, French, and Spanish) ♦♠
- Commodity Management Handbook (English, French, and Spanish versions) ♥♠
- Generic Guidelines and Job Aids for Community-Based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM)
- Government of Southern Sudan Ministry of Health Interim Guidelines: Integrated Management of Severe Acute Malnutrition ♦
- Interim National Guidelines for Community-Based Management of Severe Acute Malnutrition in Ghana
- TRM-01: Preventing Malnutrition in Children under 2 Approach (PM2A): A Food-Assisted Approach (Title II Technical Reference Materials) ♦
- Dietary Diversity as a Measure of the Micronutrient Adequacy of Women’s Diets: Results from Bamako, Mali; Metropolitan Cebu, Philippines Site; Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso; Rural Bangladesh Site; and Rural Mozambique Site (5 reports)
- Dietary Diversity as a Measure of the Micronutrient Adequacy of Women’s Diets in Resource-Poor Areas: Summary of Results from Five Sites
- Integrating Nutrition Services into the MaMoni Project in Habiganj, Bangladesh: Assessment and Strategy ♦
- The Analysis of the Nutrition Situation in Uganda ♦
- Validation of a Measure of Household Hunger for Cross-Cultural Use
- Watoto Inje ya Mungoti/Children Out of Mining: Final report 2016 (in English and French) ♥
- A Practical Guide to Conducting a Barrier Analysis ♥♦♣
- Care Groups: A Training Manual for Program Design and Implementation ♥♦♠
- Designing for Behavior Change: For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition ♥♦♠
- Ebola Virus Disease Care Group Module ♠
- Make Me a Change Agent: A Multisectoral SBC Resource for Community Workers and Field Staff (in English, French, and Spanish) ♥♦♠
- Monitoring and Evaluation Facilitator’s Guide ♥♦♠
- Nutrition and HIV: A Training Manual for Nurses and Midwives
- Theory of Change Training Curriculum ♠
- Training Guide for Community-Based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) ♦